As a Hillpoints Card Holder we will not only keep you up-to-date with all the latest deals, news, offers, events and sales we have going on but you'll also recieve a reward every year from us to say thank you for your custom.
So how does it work?
Once you register your hillpoints card, every purchase you make [over £25] will get you Hillpoints - both in-store and on-line.
Every year - at the end of April - we add up how much you've spent over the last year [since May 1st].
We will then send you a voucher to thank you for your custom.
The value of the voucher will vary depending on how many points you've gathered!
The following is a breakdown of how much you need to spend to get each value of voucher:
10% Voucher: £25-£999
15% Voucher: £1000-£1999
20% Voucher: £2000-£2999
25% Voucher: £3000+
How do I apply?
If you already have a Hillpoints card and you simply want to register it then fill in your details [along with your card number] in the form above.
If you don't already have a Hillpoints card then simply fill in your details and leave the card field blank - we'll then send you card to you in the post.
Terms and conditions:
- We reserve the right to change the prize at any time [perhaps to a free gift] - the vouchers mentioned above were the prizes from 2012.
- All customers are elidgable to recieve a free gift as long as you have spent over £25.
- you will only get points on transactions that are over £25.
The following terms and conditions apply to the discount vouchers issued in 2012.
- You may use your discount on anything EXCEPT Bikes, Workshop and BG FIT.
- Maximum spend with the discount is £300. For example a customer with a 25% voucher can save a maximum of £75 and a customer with a 10% voucher can save a maximum of £30.
- How much you actually recieve will depend on how much you have spent.
- The discount card can only be used once.
- Discount card should be presented to and retained by WILDSIDE when it's used.
- Discount card must be used between 1st September 2013 and 31st October 2013 (May 2012-April 2013 spend)